Racebond Composite Adhesive by HMS is a revolutionary new product for 2018. There is nothing comparable on the market today. Racebond is perfect for repairing cracks, holes, etc. in carbon fiber, fiberglass and Kevlar. Nothing like it is comparable.
We invite you to review the information here and on our Facebook page to see for yourself. It is truly revolutionary.
1. Dries in under a minute & setup in 5
2. 1/5 of the weight of typical resins
3. Uses lighter cloth not heavy mat
4. A year plus shelf life
5. 2 oz kit can repair 1 sq. ft. of damage
6. Paintable and easy to sand
7. No clogged bottles
8. Works on Carbon fiber, fiberglass and Kevlar by bonding to the material
9. Perfect track side repair
10. Cost effective at $30-$40.00
Racebond is designed to adhere to the fibers and chemicals that make up carbon fiber, fiberglass and Kevlar. It will not work on plastics, metals, etc. One of the nice things is that the hardener is in the Racebond Accelerator which is separate from the adhesive. This allows for a long shelf life.
LF Legends Car Fender Mount Missing
Check Out This Great Video We Did With One of Our Dealers Burton Performance
We Repaired a Pro Late Model Five Star Hood in Less Than 7 Minutes.
More videos coming soon
Includes 2oz. of Adhesive, 2oz. of Accelerator & 72 Sq. In. of Fiberglass Cloth
Wes Burton Performance
FNO Racecars & Powdercoating
Colorado Springs, CO.
McColl Racing Enterprises
GD Fabrication & Racecars
Saint John, NB.
GAM Racing Engines